Friday, February 29, 2008

From The Different Drummer


Life has always had its ups and downs. They say that it’s the choices that we make, that determine our outcome.
Music is a vast part of a lot of lives and I don’t have to tell you how therapeutic it can be to the emotional and mental as well as spirit.
I stand at the crossroads at a time in my life wanting to return to when I touched more lives with my talents and shared the love of life through my music and though my entertaining.
I am just getting restarted and am looking forward to the opportunities that have and that are, just now presenting themselves.
Its amazing when you set your mind and do what you know to be right that eventually things have to turn around. It just takes time, patience and the faith and belief in yourself to set your goals and take small bits of it as your list of to do’s becomes clearer.
But then what do I know? I am just the Different Drummer….

STIX DOUGLAS

No comments: